7. Naturally, other bakeries want to make cronuts. So there are lots and lots of cronut knockoffs.
8. This is a dossant. You can get one at Peña’s Donut Heaven and Grill in Pearland, TX.
9. There are kronut krullers at Red the Steakhouse in Miami.
11. The Greenport, NY Cheese Emporium and & Cafe offers customers the (unfortunately named) scronut.
13. No, it’s not just Americans taking part. Michael James, who owns MoVida Bakery just outside Melbourne, is serving up his own version of a dossant.
14. And Spain’s Pastisseria Lleonart didn’t even come up with a new name—they’re just calling these cronuts.
Here Are The Top Stories