1. Honesty was his middle name
Bud: The call cost more than the car
Al: Yes and it cost more than the condom I should have used the night you were conceived
2. Unlike most Americans he adored his job…
Peg: How was your day at the shoe store?
Al: Feet and the return of warm weather make a deadly combination
3. He wasnt afraid to express his financial issues
Steve: Believe me it had to do a lot with that tax refund we just got.
Marcy: The only thing is we don’t know what to do with the money.
Al: Why don’t you have a couple of kids they’ll suck it up like a hoover it’s a vacuum Peg in case you want to do something different with your afternoons.
4. He always made his children feel loved.
Kelly: I know why you don’t want me to drive and its not the insurance your little girl is growing up and you cant bare to let her go huh?
Al: No, it’s the insurance
5. He always had something positive to say about daytime television
Peggy: Before I serve you I have some great news.
Al: Oprah finally exploded