2. The key to an EPIC tailgate is to invite the wildest friends you have!
This isn’t just any tailgate…it’s a PARTY!
The CRAZIER your party looks, the more awesome people it will attract!
You know it’s a good time when Santa Claus shows up out of nowhere for your tailgate!
3. So be sure to plan activities to draw people to your tailgate!
The more people your party attracts, the more successful you are.
4. Make sure you have PLENTY of beverages!
Tailgating is hard work, and people will get thirsty.
5. Definitely have some awesome music playing in the background.
This will keep the party going and draw people to your area. Fist pumping is good, but don’t be afraid to throw back to some classics and oldies as well.
6. And now for the FOOD!
Plan ahead of time…well-prepared food makes for an EPIC tailgate.
Plan on cooking LOTS of meat!
Be creative. Make food that gets everyone excited to be at YOUR tailgate!
Or even WAFFLES!
That’s right, waffles! Don’t be afraid to mix it up. This is YOUR party!
8. For extra credit, bring a TV to watch the game!
This is every serious tailgater’s dream!
9. And to really blow your tailgate out of the water, bring a hot tub!
That’s right. A hot tub, at a tailgate. It’s been done before, so no excuses.