1. “I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don’t let anybody tell you different.” - Kurt Vonnegut
Don’t take life too seriously…enjoy yourself!
2. “Peace begins with a smile.” - Mother Teresa
So what if no one gets you, you’re still awesome!
3. “War is what happens when language fails.” - Margaret Atwood
Also never try and wrestle a bear. It’s just not a good idea.
4. “The clearest way into the Universe is through a forest wilderness.” - John Muir
Don’t take nature for granted, it’s pretty awesome.
5. “Love everyone. Trust few. Paddle your own canoe.” - Anonymous
In the end, the only person you can definitely count on is yourself.
6. “Man is not what he thinks he is, he is what he hides.” - André Malraux
Especially when surfin’ the web.
7. “Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.” - Charles Caleb Cotton
Haters gonna hate.
8. “We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once.” - Friedrich Nietzsche
You heard the man, get up and dance!
9. “The only way to have a friend is to be one.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson
It’s a hard-knock life.
10. “Life is more fun if you play games.” - Roald Dahl
Always find a way to see the fun in what you do!