1. First of all, just look at this beautiful scenery. Lakes are the best.
2. There’s no better place to hang out with all your pals.
3. You and your buddies probably couldn’t pull this off at the beach:
4. And you can relax, and float, and paddle, and jump without worrying about any little thing.
5. Do you feel the sun burning you to a crisp? Nope! Because lakes can be filled with shade, AKA Mother Nature’s sunblock.
6. The water is nice and calm, which is perfect for rafting up with your other boat friends…
8. You can jet ski, and wakeboard, and set up a water trampoline, because there’s so much room for activities.
But remember to always stay safe!
9. If you’re visiting a freshwater lake, you can open your eyes underwater without feeling like your peepers got pepper sprayed.
10. Guess what you probably never have to be scared of at the lake? Sharks.
12. Have you ever seen anything like this bad boy boathouse on top of the ocean?! Doubt it.
13. And at the end of the day, you get to see some of the most amazing sunsets the world has to offer.
Take that, beaches!