1. Frame a ticket stub from something you both went to:
Never forgot the good times.
2. Cross-stitch a personally significant quote:
Words are more meaningful when you use needle and thread.
3. Give the gift of laughter:
Further proof that it’s better to give than receive.
4. Bake some delicious treats from — gasp! — scratch:
And then you get to say, “The main ingredient was love.”
5. Or offer to cook someone their favorite meal:
Bonus points if you are a terrible chef and thoroughly explain how difficult this will be for both of you.
6. Get clever with your Christmas card creation:
Because your wit is never in short supply.
7. Get crafty and craft up some snow:
You can even make some nerdflakes for your favorite nerd.
8. Be super groovy and choreograph a little dance to their favorite song:
Doing it as a hoodie monster is completely optional.
9. If you can part with a favorite book from your childhood, a younger family member would certainly enjoy it:
10. A free playdate with your cat:
Don’t worry — she loves you! It’ll be fun! Maybe wear protective clothing?
11. A fresh breeze from a faraway place:
Give the gift of literally nothing.