It was recently announced that Steven Spielberg will be directing the movie adaptation of Roald Dahl’s beloved book, The BFG. Here are a few actors we think Mr. Spielberg should consider to play the large-eared, friendly giant.
1. Sir Ian McKellen:
2. Aziz Ansari:
3. Mickey Rourke:
4. Lupita Nyong’o:
5. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie:
7. Will Smith:
8. What about a BFRG*? Daniel Craig, for example:
*Big Friendly Ripped Giant
9. Or Channing Tatum:
10. But all jokes aside, the real actor for the job? Christopher Eccleston:
- Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump are the winners of the Democratic and Republican New Hampshire primaries 🇺🇸
- The Supreme Court put on hold President Obama's climate change plan, which aims to curb carbon dioxide emissions from power plants.
- And Twitter is now offering an algorithmic version of its timeline that will prioritize some tweets over others.