2. Make your Roomba a social butterfly with Google Hangouts!
GoogleDevelopers / Via youtube.com
3. Turn your Roomba into Jackson Pollock by attaching some markers!
Painterben / Via youtube.com
5. Or for an updated take on an old classic, add some LED lights!
Ryosuke Tajima / Via youtube.com
6. Instead of whistling while you work, let your Roomba make music while it works for you.
todbot / Via youtube.com
7. Put the “play” in “playing house” with this Roomba & Kinect hybrid!
Takashi Ogura / Via youtube.com
8. Your Roomba loves your baby. Why not let it hold it in its arms? Or um… back?
Ryosuke Tajima· / Via youtube.com
9. Or do your best Dr. Evil impression by adding some lasers!
Ohad Almagor / Via youtube.com