- ireneginger "23 Signs Your Cat Actually Owns You"
- ireneginger "31 Ways To Seriously Deep Clean Your ..."
- ireneginger "15 Things You Never Noticed About Own..."
i think that the gist is that the cat is a “hero” compared to the much larger, and supposedly, more intelligent owner. If you have a bat in the house you should open every window and door, cover yourself completely in a blanket — a snuggie would work. cover face too wiith a mask or something (YES I AM SERIOUS). get a pillowcase and a broom and try to shoo the bat out the door or window. If you suspect that someone in your house or a pet has been bitten or even in contact with the bat—DO THE OPPOSITE, close the windows, doors. get your family and pets out of the house and call animal control. rabies in bats is a rarity, but one must be careful. sadly, the test for rabies for an animal is to … decapitate the poor thing to check for vital changes in the brain that only occur in rabies. :(
(dog, cat, bat, raccoon, whatever)
- ireneginger "This Cat Accidentally Turned Himself ..."
Not to mention, kind of lonely. :(
- ireneginger "35 Phoebe Buffay Songs From Friends"
- ireneginger "Hidden Painting Found Under Picasso..."
Response to The 19 Most WTF Moments From “Full House”:
The episode where Aunt Alanis goes down on Uncle Joey in a theater and bugs them in the middle of dinner to remind them of the cross-eyed bear that he gave to her
- ireneginger "24 Comics That Capture The Frustratio..."