3. Blue Ivy.
5. Being BFFs with the FLOTUS.
6. The random heffas in the “Say My Name” video.
7. When she said the lyrics to “Bootylicious” were inspired by a plane ride to Japan, “Edge of Seventeen” and the image of a “voluptuous woman.”
8. The psychosexual noir drama Obsessed.
16. Those glasses.
17. That glove.
19. Personal space.
23. When she guested on Jay-Z’s album as “Third Ward Trill.”
25. Saying Life Is But A Dream just needed some better editing.
28. Creating words from “Bey.” Like “Beyware.”
32. The time she fell during “Ring The Alarm” and got back up LIKE NOTHING EVEN HAPPENED.
33. The time her weave got caught in a fan and she KEPT SINGING “HALO.”
34. Actually verbalizing that she gave you life.
37. Sweating to her choreography.
40. The time she shut off the lights at the Superbowl and became more important than Football.
41. Pretending B’Day is her best album.
42. Knowing her best album is 4.
43. Because B’Day can’t even count, since she released it 7,000 times.
I’ll gladly give you my coins, but WTF Bey?
44. Still being pissed off about the chart performance of “Run the World (Girls).”
45. LOLing at this 2003 New York Times article.
48. Shading Keyshia Cole.
49. Shading Britney.
52. This seizure she had at the 2009 VMAs while introducing “Single Ladies.”
53. The time the phrase “I will have you escorted out of here” became the new “I made him an offer he couldn’t refuse.”
54. The time she met her “husband,” Athony Cosmon hyphen Knowles.
55. Smiling when people say her best performance was at the 2011 Billboard Awards.
56. Knowing that “Why Don’t You Love Me” at Glastonbury is really her best performance.
57. The time she inspired Allyson on Toddlers & Tiaras.
67. Julius, her bodyguard.
68. Mama Knowles
69. Mama Knowles’ freakum dresses.
70. Knowing that if Mathew Knowles was still Bey’s manager, we’d have her damn album already.
71. Harrassing Bey until she finally releases her album.
72. Waking up at 6am for a damn Pepsi commercial.
73. Even though you know she’s a Texas girl, so she rides and dies for Dr. Pepper.
74. Realizing she’s only ever going to release her new album through commercials.
75. When she blesses us with “Bow Down.”
76. Her perfect response to the Inauguration lip-syncing controversy.
- Britain marks 10 years since 52 people were killed in terrorist attacks in London.
- Authorities reportedly raided the Indiana home of Jared Fogle, the face of many Subway sandwich advertisements.
- European leaders are holding an emergency summit today to discuss Greece's debt crisis.