1. Family game nights are more Ouija than Pictionary.
2. And watching TV is a less than appealing alternative.
3. But both options are a safer choice than playing with your little sisters.
4. The dentist can’t fix what your dad has going on.
5. And the family practitioner does more harm than good.
6. The baby chair moves around, you know… without the baby in it.
7. And going to check on your baby is equally (if not more) frightening.
8. No wonder mom is always in a bad mood…
9. You find yourself asking questions like this on a regular basis.
(and look at how cute you are…)
10. When dad has surprise for you, you run away from him instead of towards him.
11. And when you’re running away and happen to trip over your brother, mom, or other victim…
12. Your dad is never as comforting as you want him to be when you go to him about your boo-boo.
13. Bedtime at your house is never as relaxing as it should be.
14. Especially when you don’t know who is tucking you in.
15. On the bright side, lullabies and bedtime stories at your house are definitely more interesting.
Inspired by Insidious: Chapter 2 out September Friday the 13th.
The scariest movie of the year is back on the scariest day of the year… Mwahahaha!