1. Home Alone 2: Lost in New York
Finally your family is gone! Now it’s time to have a little you-time.
2. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
There’s nothing better than feeling like a kid again with a game of Wizard’s chess.
3. Bad Santa
Didn’t get everything you want? Neither did this guy. Celebrate your sadness.
If you find yourself still sitting at home, grab your dad that you don’t really talk to much and enjoy this recent classic.
5. A Christmas Story
In the incredible off-chance you happened to miss the 24-hour marathon on TV, now’s the best time to watch it!
6. Just Friends
In case you haven’t quite “scored” that certain someone, call them over and watch this. Hopefully they’ll get the message. Or they’ll think you’re a creep. 50/50 odds.
7. How The Grinch Stole Christmas
Didn’t get that iPhone you’ve been asking for since December 26, 2010? Yeah, sucks to suck.
8. It’s A Wonderful Life
Be grateful, you sons of bitches!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Turkey's military released an audio recording of what it says were warnings to the Russian warplane before it was downed near Syria's border. ›
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›