1. You feel your classiest when you put on a bold lip.
2. You’ve bought ‘unconventional’ lip colours.
Goddamn those OCC lip tars.
3. And you’ve dared yourself to wear them out.
IT’S SERIOUS BUSINESS.
4. Lipstick is the only motivation to thread or wax your upper lip.
“You know what, screw it, I’ll wear that bright pink anyway.”
5. And the lip colour is the first thing you notice on a friend’s face.
“OMG girl, that colour is not for you.”
6. You must throw on some lip gloss every time this song comes on.
Can’t. Stop. So poppin’.
7. You know how real the struggle of finding the perfect red is.
“Nooooo, THE UNDERTONE IS WRONG.”
8. As is finding the perfect nude.
The balance between concealer lips and poop lips…that’s where nirvana lies.
9. But once you’ve found the right colour, fabulosity is inevitable.
10. Just this GIF is satisfying.
Girl, that colour pay-off OMG.
11. You bought a lippie you already had and found out after getting home.
Not like that’s a bad thing because the colour is fucking awesome.
12. You’re a master of lip product adjectives.
And these are JUST a few adjectives you have for nudes.
13. You have several lipsticks which look pretty much the same to others.
But they all feel different on you.
15. “But this one is a different texture. You don’t get it.”
There are so many excuses of buying the same colour again.
16. You share a special bond with lip balm.
Slather slather slather on.
17. Your collection will last you a lifetime, but you’re still buying more.
Too much lip balm, not enough lip.
18. “That’s it. From this day on, I won’t buy more lip products.”
Mac came out with a new collection, everybody shut up. *places order*
19. Sometimes, you casually try on several lip colours at night.
20. This is you when you pass the lipstick aisle at the store.
Even if you pass it 3 times a day.
21. When a kickass lip product comes out, you can’t wait to get your hands on it.
22. Especially if you’ve watched YouTube beauty gurus is raving about it.
I need dis.
23. Breaking or losing your favourite lippie is beyond emotionally distressing.
24. ‘Buy one, get one half off’ make-up sales are a dream.
25. But you’ve also splurged a worrying amount of money on lip products.
LOL BYE, PAY CHECK. TOTALLY WORTH IT.
26. And even though you’ve run out of storage space…
There is always room for more.
- Polls have officially closed in the Greek referendum. The country is deciding whether to accept sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds.
- The U.S. will face Japan in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.