Raj Kamal, a 36-year-old Delhi-based art consultant, told BuzzFeed that he decided to add colours of India and attributes of people he knew to American superheroes.
The results turned out awesome.
2. Wolverine’s shoulder hair game is on point.
3. Superman’s perfectly oiled fringe is bomb.
4. Wonder Woman’s Mughal empress swagger is unstoppable.
5. Sanskaari Brahmin Hulk is making headlines of a different sort.
6. Catwoman, however, is not being sanskaari at all.
7. Spider-Man? More like Sardar-Man, AMIRITE?
8. Flash’s Gandhi cap specifies he is no ordinary man.
9. Batman’s mooch is intimidating enough to shoo off bad guys.
10. Robin ;) ;) ;)
11. Yoda could be in a Bollywood flick.
12. And lastly, two bonus supervillains…
13. Darth Vader battles electricity load-shedding.
14. The Joker asks the right kind of questions.
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after a report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- Adele's record-breaking album "25" has now sold more than 3 million copies in the U.S. ›