Raj Kamal, a 36-year-old Delhi-based art consultant, told BuzzFeed that he decided to add colours of India and attributes of people he knew to American superheroes.
The results turned out awesome.
2. Wolverine’s shoulder hair game is on point.
3. Superman’s perfectly oiled fringe is bomb.
4. Wonder Woman’s Mughal empress swagger is unstoppable.
5. Sanskaari Brahmin Hulk is making headlines of a different sort.
6. Catwoman, however, is not being sanskaari at all.
7. Spider-Man? More like Sardar-Man, AMIRITE?
8. Flash’s Gandhi cap specifies he is no ordinary man.
9. Batman’s mooch is intimidating enough to shoo off bad guys.
10. Robin ;) ;) ;)
11. Yoda could be in a Bollywood flick.
12. And lastly, two bonus supervillains…
13. Darth Vader battles electricity load-shedding.
14. The Joker asks the right kind of questions.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.
- President Barack Obama will unveil climate change regulations at a White House event on Monday. The plan is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".