1. Cover Apple Slices In Pancake Batter And Make Apple Pancakes
You’ll never be able to eat another apple the “regular way” again.
2. Stuff Your Rolls With Sausage
And the best part is that since they’re small, there’s no way you’ll ever be full!
3. Put An Egg Literally Inside Your Muffin
You so fancy!
4. Make A Giant Loaf Of Bread That You Pull Apart
Don’t worry, the urge to throw it around like a pigskin goes away once you’ve eaten half of it.
5. Turn Your Omelet Into A Wrap
It’s a scientific fact that humans love cradling food in their hands.
6. Use Red Velvet Cake Batter To Make Red Velvet Pancakes
Who doesn’t love a little desert in the morning?
7. Wrap Your Bananas In A Tortilla With Peanut Butter
No one eats bananas by themselves anymore, anyway.
8. Keep Your Eggs Afloat In Their Own Potato Life Rafts
9. Create Bacon Sticks By Twisting
It’s actually embarrassing that we haven’t been taking our bacon as seriously as we should.
10. Don’t Be Afraid To Put Eggs Into A Taco
It’s like you’re wrapping them in their own little Snuggies!
11. Make Your French Toast Bite-Sized
You’ll be a lot more invested in learning how catch food with your mouth.
12. Make Cupcakes Out Of Oatmeal
Preparing oatmeal this way will get anyone to eat it…especially if you lather the top in frosting.
13. Make A Bacon Cup
It’s a lifestyle.
14. Use Bagels To Make Pizza
But don’t burn your mouth to a crisp like a dumb kid.