Clothing is not on the list because just as with two-legged kids, they don’t want it.
1) Inflatable Unicorn Horn
2) Wigs (and we’re not talking merkins)
3) Play Paw (or any toy that teaches your kitten or cat that your hand is a toy)
4) Crinkle & Toss Papers (what’s wrong with plain paper?!)
5) Fur dye
6) Rear Gear (what happens when they poop??! eww!)
7) Toys That Look Like They Were Made for infants
8) Litter Kwitter
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- U.S. President Barack Obama visited Oregon on Friday to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›