1. 1. He dressed like a pirate…and sang like one.
4. 4. When asked how he met Eric Clapton.
5. 5. He had a cameo in Life of Brian after putting $5 million into the Monty Python film because he wanted to see the movie.
9. 9. He directed Homer to the brownies.
10. John Lennon may be considered the witty Beatle.
In The News Today
- A Kentucky clerk is defying the Supreme Court by refusing to issue marriage licenses. Her policy comes from her religious opposition to same-sex marriage. ›
- Los Angeles has officially been selected as the American candidate city to host the 2024 Summer Olympics. ›
- McDonald's all-day breakfast is happening: It's coming to the U.S. on Oct. 6. The company started testing it this year 🍳 ›