1. There was George Clinton: Vice President to Thomas Jefferson and James Madison.
2. And then there was George Clinton: Funk Legend.
He always brought the funk
3. There was Johann Sebastian Bach: 18th Century German Composer.
4. And then there was Sebastian Bach: frontman for ’80s hair metal band, Skid Row.
5. There was Ludwig van Beethoven: the 19th Century German composer.
6. And then there was Beethoven: the dog that Charles Grodin hated.
7. There was Franz Ferdinand: the Archduke of Austria, whose assassination famously sparked the beginning of World War I.
8. And then there was Franz Ferdinand: the Scottish band who made PSP even more popular.
9. There was George Wallace: the former governor of Alabama who said: “…segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever.”
10. And then there was George Wallace: the comedian who hated Philip Banks.
11. There was John Paul Jones: a Scottish sailor and naval fighter in the American Revolution.
12. And then there was John Paul Jones: bassist for Led Zeppelin and the man who helped write these classics.
13. There was Matthew C. Perry: Commodore of the U.S. Navy who served in the Mexican-American War and the War of 1812.
14. Then there was Matthew Perry: the actor and the commodore of sarcasm.
15. There was Raphael, Leonardo, Donatello, and Michelangelo: the Renaissance artists and inventors who changed the way we look at art and technology.
- Chicago officials have released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. The officer was charged with murder Tuesday. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›