2. You have to wake up every day to the same people, making the same moves.
4. People can be aggressive for no reason.
5. You might feel pressured to do some things you don’t truly agree with.
9. Learning drives the experience, forcing you to fake it ‘til you make it.
10. If you’re clueless, you have to let someone know!
15. … may keep you from doing everything your heart desires.
16. But high school is an important playground for the mind!
Steve Debenport / iStockphoto / Getty Images
17. You could venture into territory that you truly love.
4774344sean / iStockphoto / Getty Images
18. Encouragement is abound, even when you least expect it.
Pete Saloutos / Getty Images
19. If you’re ever having doubts, you can always confide in a friend.
20. The person that’s always there for you, even in “compromising” situations.
21. You might even find solace from a caped crusader in your midst.
xavigm / iStockphoto / Getty Images
22. And if someone you like starts getting weird…
25. When it’s all said and done, it’s the lessons you take with you.
27. You’ll make memories and accomplish things that are just…
28. Like, shockingly amazing.
29. Until then, get some rest, and live to fight another day.
30. Follow Chris and Chad through the hallowed halls of Holford High on “Out There” - Fridays at 10/9c on IFC.