1. You receive dozens of automated calls alerting you that your Lamborghini is illegally parked.
CarSpotter / CC BY-SA http://2.0 / Flickr: carspotter
2. Your mailbox piles up with the monthly member newsletter for the Yacht Club de Saint Tropez.
3. The Board of Directors at Radio Shack calls you and thanks you personally for purchasing all the Motorola Startac backstock
Ged Carroll / CC BY http://2.0 / Flickr: renaissancechambara
Yep, this one.
4. Betty’s Beauty Salon calls to confirm your 11AM mani/pedi/bikini wax……and you’re a 43 year old man.
5. You get a huge veterinary bill for the care of two Siberian Tigers.
Ryan Poplin / CC BY-SA http://2.0 / Flickr: poplinre
6. Someone you’ve never met sends you a graphic letter about that sexy weekend you spent in a tropical villa and why didn’t you ever call back they went through a lot of trouble tracking you down?
7. When you Google yourself, this guy’s mugshot shows up.
*bri* / CC BY http://2.0 / Flickr: briherbst
8. Your credit card is maxed out because of a purchase at a water sports outlet, and you live in a land-locked state.
9. You get a phone call from the police station asking to bail yourself out of jail.
10. An email from Ebay notifies you you’ve won the life-size Bigfoot statue auction.
Joshua Smith / CC BY-SA http://2.0 / Flickr: jdsmith1021