1. Having the age old argument of which superhero would win in a fight and knowing that you’re right and everyone else is wrong.
Marvel / Via hdmarvelwallpaper.com
2. Having other geeks feel the need to tell you that your unpopular favorite character is lame.
Marvel / Via vampirejubilee.tumblr.com
3. Having other geeks feel the need to tell you that your popular favorite character is lame.
DC Comics / Via quoteko.com
6. The years you have to wait to see your favorite character make it to the big screen.
Marvel / Via comicbookmovie.com
7. The excruciating disappointment of seeing your favorite character in a terrible big screen adaptation.
DC Comics / Via batman.wikia.com
8. “You like comics? Do you watch The Big Bang Theory?”
Marvel / Via hiddlessitslikeaslut.tumblr.com
9. When your favorite character gets a less-than favorable makeover.
DC Comics / Via comicvine.com
10. When your favorite character can’t interact with his teammates in any movies because they’re all owned by different companies.
Marvel / Via justlizzi.wordpress.com
11. Having to wait MONTHS for a new issue because your books are between arcs.
12. Dealing with words that aren’t words.
Marvel / Via goodcomics.comicbookresources.com
13. Having a nerd-gasm over moments like this in a theater full of non-super soldiers:
Marvel / Via jandjproductions1809.blogspot.com
14. Not being able to cosplay as your favorite character without ::cue eyeroll::: COMMENTARY.
15. When your comic book shop messes up your pull-list…
NBC / Via whatweshouldcallubc.tumblr.com
16. …and they’re soldout of the issue you wanted.
Fox / Via goddesspharo.livejournal.com
17. When your favorite character is denied a happy ending.
DC Comics / Via media.comicbookmovie.com
18. Waiting hours in line to do ANYTHING at Comic Con.
Warner Bros / Via rebloggy.com
19. When other nerds become racist about about a non-white person being cast as one of their favorite characters.
Marvel / Via schmoesknow.com
20. When your favorite character has died and come back more times than you can count.
Marvel / Via giphy.com
21. When an action figure of your favorite character comes out but you can’t find it anywhere.
Marvel / Via comicvine.com
22. Resisting the urge to buy 6878 copies of the same issue because of all the stellar variant covers.
23. When a fellow nerd tries to tell you that you’re not a “real nerd.”
DC Comics / Via fuckyeahreactions.tumblr.com
Here Are The Top Stories
- The family of Sandra Bland, who died in a Texas jail cell in July three days after she was detained during a traffic stop, filed a wrongful death lawsuit in federal court.
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- Rapper 50 Cent may claim he's broke, but court records filed in his bankruptcy case show he has $10 million in various bank accounts.