1. A Canadian woman was arrested in Colombia Wednesday for smuggling drugs in a fake pregnant belly.
2. Tabitha Leah Ritchie, 28, of Toronto, was boarding an Air Canada flight at the Bogota airport when security noticed her stomach felt unusually cold and hard.
3. That’s because she was carrying four pounds of cocaine.
4. Authorities told the Associated Press Ritchie arrived in the country August 6 and identified herself as a social worker.
5. The Canadian Embassy did not respond to requests for details. Officials told the Associated Press 874 foreigners are held in Colombian lockups, most on drug charges.
Check out more articles on BuzzFeed.com!