1. A Canadian woman was arrested in Colombia Wednesday for smuggling drugs in a fake pregnant belly.
2. Tabitha Leah Ritchie, 28, of Toronto, was boarding an Air Canada flight at the Bogota airport when security noticed her stomach felt unusually cold and hard.
4. Authorities told the Associated Press Ritchie arrived in the country August 6 and identified herself as a social worker.
Here Are The Top Stories
- A BuzzFeed News investigation lifts the lid on a security scandal that the police and MI5 tried to keep secret.
- Two University of Cincinnati officers who were on the scene shortly after Samuel Dubose was fatally shot have been placed on leave. The officer accused of killing Dubose has been released from jail after posting bond.
- The new Apple TV will debut in September, along with its own App Store.