1. Kid Rock presented the Top Rap Song award at the Billboard Music Awards Sunday and it was something.
2. He started off by calling out everyone for lip syncing.
3. And then he dropped the mike.
4. Just like that. Boom.
5. And then when he announced the winner, he mumbled a bunch of words and it didn’t seem like he knew what “Thrift Shop” was.
6. But whatever, he’s Kid Rock. He was born free. He can do what he wants.
7. Here’s the video of it.
- At least three people – including a police officer – died in a shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. The suspect is in police custody. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›