1. “…we’ll be right back after this commercial break.”
3. Make sure your notes are in order
4. Now do synchronized paper tapping.
5. And cheer!
6. Point to yourself as the voice over says your name.
7. Do a secret handshake.
8. Do a funny dance.
10. That’s enough time for patty cake!
11. Mime a little bit.
12. Say a little prayer.
13. Double check. Do you still look good for the camera?
14. Of course.
15. Now get that dirt off your shoulder, because heaven knows those clowns over at the other station aren’t having this much fun.
16. Kisses for the camera.
18. But wait, who’s going to introduce the next segment?
19. K, whatever, you can do it.
20. WTF are you guys doing? You’re live in ten!
21. Oh, you’re ready.
22. “And we’re back!”
23. (Good thing no one at home saw any of this.)
24. The full video:
In The News Today
- The U.S., Japan, and 10 other Pacific Rim nations have agreed to a historic trade deal encompassing 40% of the world's economy. ›
- California has become the fifth U.S. state to legalize physician-assisted suicide for terminally ill patients. ›
- CC Sabathia, a pitcher for the playoff-bound New York Yankees, says he's checking himself into an alcohol rehab center. ›