1. Anyone who thinks Christina Aguilera had a flop of a year is obviously a h8r and not a true lover of music.
3. It’s even rumored her album “Lotus” stands for “Legend of the United States.”
16. Even the secretary of state noticed.
17. And everyone noticed dat ass.
18. But that’s not what’s important. It’s all about the music.
20. And when she sang at a Hurricane Sandy benefit.
22. And she also sang at the American Music Awards.
23. It was an inspirational performance.
24. That reminded us to love all.
25. And not listen to the h8rs.
26. Because, you know, not everyone is going to like you…
28. That’s what Xtina taught us this year.
- The CIA has officially—but very quietly—admitted that some allegations about its torture program were true.
- The U.S. government is suing Ferguson, Missouri, after the city tried to change a negotiated police reform settlement.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has dropped out of the 2016 Republican presidential race after poor results in New Hampshire 🇺🇸