1. Anyone who thinks Christina Aguilera had a flop of a year is obviously a h8r and not a true lover of music.
3. It’s even rumored her album “Lotus” stands for “Legend of the United States.”
7. But, let’s remember, Xtina was on “The Voice.”
8. Not only was she on “The Voice,” she was the main reason anyone watched “The Voice.”
9. She blessed the show with her presence, insight, and wisdom all year long.
11. And fanned herself with some wonderful fans.
15. Xtina’s boobs simply took over the world this year.
16. Even the secretary of state noticed.
17. And everyone noticed dat ass.
18. But that’s not what’s important. It’s all about the music.
19. Xtina had a lot of performances this year. Like when she wore this ridiculous outfit on “The Voice.”
20. And when she sang at a Hurricane Sandy benefit.
21. And when she sang at Etta James’ funeral.
Who cares what’s dripping down her leg.
22. And she also sang at the American Music Awards.
23. It was an inspirational performance.
24. That reminded us to love all.
25. And not listen to the h8rs.
26. Because, you know, not everyone is going to like you…
28. That’s what Xtina taught us this year.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›