4. This reporter who forgot that wearing a green dress in front of a green screen is a bad idea.
6. This reporter who had to go buy flowers for his wife right after work.
7. This reporter who didn’t realize what he was doing until it was too late.
13. This reporter who lost control of everything she was trying to do.
In The News Today
- President Obama apologized to Doctors Without Borders for the airstrike that killed 22 people at a clinic in Afghanistan. ›
- The U.S. Coast Guard said it will suspend the search for the crew of El Faro, the cargo ship that went missing in the Caribbean during Hurricane Joaquin last week. ›
- Hillary Clinton says she's "not in favor" of the Trans-Pacific Partnership, the 12-nation trade deal championed by President Obama. ›