1. (For the maximum experience, please play this song while reading.)
2. The world record for world’s smallest street-legal car was broken by Austin Coulson, 29, of Phoenix.
3. The vehicle is 25 inches high; 2 feet, 1.75 inches wide; and 4 feet, 1.75 inches long.
4. It broke the record Perry Watkins of Wingrave, United Kingdom, set in 2009.
5. To get the car street legal, Coulson had to get it registered and ensure it met certain safety requirements.
7. The vehicle can travel up to 33 miles per hour, but, “it feels like you’re going 100,” Coulson told The Arizona Republic.
8. He says he’s traveled more than 100 miles in it and its gas milage is about 85 miles per gallon.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Several people have been wounded after a shooting near Barcelona's famed La Rambla street, according to Spanish media.
- President Obama addressed the 54-member African Union, a first for a sitting U.S. president. The speech marks the end of his historic five-day trip to East Africa.
- The Boy Scouts of America has ended its ban on gay leaders, two years after lifting a ban on gay youth members.