1. A British company is selling an undershirt to “hide the visible signs of man boobs” and enhance pecs.
2. The undershirt is described by UK-based Funkybod as “a revolutionary new muscle top for men.”
3. It “gives the effect of an improved posture with a natural looking balance all-round.”
5. Funkybod creator Ash Bhunndoo says the product is selling well around the world.
6. Model Andreas Zekiqis said he even has a friend who is “ten times” his size who wears one.
- Rallies for climate change action are taking place around the world ahead of the United Nations climate talks in Paris. ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›