1. The world’s largest ferris wheel is currently under construction across the street from Caesars Palace in Las Vegas.
Jeff Scheid / AP
2. The High Roller is part a $550 million outdoor plaza being built between the Flamingo and Harrah’s hotel-casino.
Brian Jones / AP
3. The outer ring of the ferris wheel is scheduled to be put in place Tuesday.
4. The High Roller is 55-stories tall, and 100 feet taller than the London Eye.
5. Tickets are expected to cost $30, and it will take 30 minutes for a full revolution.
6. “It’s going to be an icon,” David Codiga, project director, told the Associated Press. “It’s going to be a part of your visit to Las Vegas if you ride it or not. It’s more or less impossible not to see it if you come here.”
7. The High Roller is expected to open this fall.
Check out more articles on BuzzFeed.com!