1. The cast of “The Office” had a massive farewell party in downtown Scranton, Penn.
2. They had it in Scranton because that’s where the show was set, duh.
3. And also because Scranton loves “The Office.”
4. And the cast of “The Office” loves Scranton.
5. There was a huge parade.
6. That literally shut the place down.
7. And people went nuts.
8. There was a couple that just got married and they took their pictures with Kevin.
9. This guy came all the way from Dayton, Ohio and made a huge papier-mache head of Dwight.
10. And everyone got autographs and pictures.
Univ of Scranton
David Wallace is on the Commons! #theofficewrapparty #theoffice
@SteveCarell made an appearance at #PNCField for The Office’s Wrap Party! #AllAboard #SWBRailRiders
johnkrasinski and_jennafisher greet fans in downtown Scranton #theofficewrapparty
17. No, thank you, “The Office.”
- Three scientists who developed treatments against parasites have won the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine. ›
- Doctors Without Borders says it will leave the Afghan city of Kunduz after airstrikes killed 22 people at its hospital there on Saturday. ›
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›