4. The fact that Jean Grey was basically naked and no one seemed to care.
9. Jean Grey’s large majestic hair when she became Phoenix.
11. How Storm couldn’t use her powers without explaining what she was going to do.
12. That one time Rogue wore that tight dress at the mall and fought a sentinel.
17. The fact that all the townspeople coming after Nightcrawler had pitchforks and torches even though it was 1995.
18. How Wolverine was always going on vacations to see old girlfriends in Japan or fight Sabertooth or something.
22. That one time Rogue had to give Cyclops CPR and absorbed his powers.
25. How Wolverine could only use his claws to slice robots because it was a kid’s show and humans aren’t allowed to get sliced.
26. But most of all, this theme song, because it’s the greatest theme song in the history of theme songs.
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- Former U.S. President George W. Bush delivered a speech honoring New Orleans' teachers during a visit marking the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Police confirmed 71 people, likely refugees who fled Syria, were found dead in a truck abandoned in Austria. The suspected drivers have been arrested. ›
- Florida Gov. Rick Scott declared a state of emergency due to the "severe threat" posed to his state by Tropical Storm Erika. ›