Everyone in the office is so supportive
The first gay couple to be married in Utah — Michael Ferguson, second from right, and his husband Seth Anderson, right — kiss as Blake Ferguson, left, and his girlfriend Danielle Morgan watch after the pair married at the Salt Lake County Clerk’s office in Salt Lake City, Utah, December 20, 2013.
2. Seth Anderson of Salt Lake City livetweeted his marriage Friday after a federal judge ruled the state’s ban on same-sex couples marrying was unconstitutional.
3. Seth and his boyfriend Michael Adam Ferguson went to the Salt Lake County clerk’s office.
4. They had their marriage application processed.
5. And paid for.
7. And everyone there was very supportive.
9. (Except for the district attorney, possibly.)
10. But they are now married!
12. The ring!
District Attorney Sim Gill said that he has advised clerks to proceed with the marriages, saying, “As of right now, if somebody gets in line and applies, there is no prohibition against it as a matter of law,” according to KSL.