2. And it was one of the most glorious things CNN has ever done.
3. I mean, there might have been lots of other news to cover at the time…
4. But this is Britney Spears. You can take five minutes out of your day for Britney Spears.
10. And what her fans thought about the recent change in her image.
11. Then things got political and he asked if she was against the war in Iraq and if she trusted the president.
12. They showed her Pepsi commercial with Bob Dole where he said “down, boy” to “his dog.”
18. But whatever. Britney was gracious to bless CNN with her presence and the interview was a great moment in journalism.
20. Watch the full interview here.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›