Before you go shopping on Black Friday, ask yourself some questions.
1. Like: Why would you stand outside in the freezing cold wrapped in a blanket?
2. When you could be laying down in your comfortable bed wrapped in a blanket?
3. Why would you want to rush into the store with all of those people?
Who are insane.
And out of control.
5. Why would you scavenge through clearance bins and shelves?
6. Competing for the best deals with people like this?
7. And this?
8. And this?
9. When you could be in the middle of a pleasant dream instead?
10. And have you considered the lines?
11. And trying to find your car afterward?
So before you decide to do this…
13. …think about the benefits of waking up at your leisure and shopping from the convenience and comfort of your home.
15. And meanwhile, at the mall…
16. …everyone will wish they were in bed.
17. But no.
18. They’re still at the mall.
19. Feeling sad.
20. And sleepy.
21. And defeated.
- At least nine people in Colorado Springs were injured in a shooting near a Planned Parenthood clinic, officials said. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›