1. The Lumberjack World Championships were held this weekend in Hayward, Wisconsin.
2. And some people might say it’s not a real sport.
3. But seriously, you try chopping wood faster than this guy.
4. Or climbing up faster than these guys.
5. Or sawing faster than this woman.
6. Everything they do at the World Lumberjack Championships is intense.
7. And you probably couldn’t keep up.
8. Over 100 competitors from around the world competed in 21 events.
9. And sure, it’s not one of those sports that uses a ball, but they have a friggin’ ax.
10. Also, try saying “it’s not even a sport” to this guy.
11. The end.
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›