1. The Lumberjack World Championships were held this weekend in Hayward, Wisconsin.
2. And some people might say it’s not a real sport.
3. But seriously, you try chopping wood faster than this guy.
4. Or climbing up faster than these guys.
5. Or sawing faster than this woman.
6. Everything they do at the World Lumberjack Championships is intense.
7. And you probably couldn’t keep up.
8. Over 100 competitors from around the world competed in 21 events.
9. And sure, it’s not one of those sports that uses a ball, but they have a friggin’ ax.
10. Also, try saying “it’s not even a sport” to this guy.
11. The end.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated in New Hampshire ahead of Tuesday's primary, and the gloves were off 🇺🇸
- North Korea launched a rocket that the country said was carrying a satellite, but which some critics believe was a way to test prohibited missile technology.
- Beyoncé dropped a new song and video called "Formation". She's performing at the Super Bowl on Sunday 👑🐝