1. President Obama went golfing Sunday at Farm Neck Golf Club in Oak Bluffs, Mass., on the island of Martha’s Vineyard.
2. He’s there vacationing with his family.
3. He played with (from left to right) Robert Wolf, founder and CEO of the consulting firm 32 Advisors, Sam Kass, the White House senior policy advisor on nutrition, and Marvin Nicholson, the White House trip director.
4. According to the pool report, “His first putt was a miss, which Obama reacted to by leaning back and kicking his knee up, as if trying to coax the ball into breaking right. He let out a little, “Ooooh,” as it happened.”
- The CIA has officially—but very quietly—admitted that some allegations about its torture program were true.
- The U.S. government is suing Ferguson, Missouri, after the city tried to change a negotiated police reform settlement.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has dropped out of the 2016 Republican presidential race after poor results in New Hampshire 🇺🇸