1. President Obama made some jokes about CNN, Michelle’s bangs, and BuzzFeed at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner.
2. And there was also a segment about Steven Spielberg directing a movie about Obama starring Daniel Day-Lewis.
3. And he made a joke about his presidential library, which will be built right next to George W. Bush’s.
Obama explains some of his own post presidency building plans http://t.co/V8NUhf4N6n— Jedd Rosche
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›