1. WMTW reporter Norm Karkos was in Limington, Maine, Tuesday morning reporting on 73-year-old Robert McDonough who had been missing for 14 hours.
2. Following Karkos’ live shot, a man walked up the street behind him.
3. He thought the man was McDonough, and so he asked, and sure enough, it was.
4. The news crew immediately called authorities, and McDonough, who suffers from dementia, was reunited with his family.
5. Karkos said McDonough appeared to be safe and alert and called it “a great ending to this story.”
See more at WMTW.
- The final four remaining Oregon wildlife refuge occupiers have surrendered to the FBI, ending a 40-day protest.
- Southern California Gas said the massive natural gas leak that forced thousands of residents from their homes is now under control.
- Time for Democratic presidential debate number six: Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders will face each other in Wisconsin tonight 🇺🇸