1. April 2 was World Autism Awareness Day.
2. And landmarks around the world were lit up blue in honor of the day like the Christ the Redeemer statue in Rio de Janeiro.
4. And the Great Buddha at Hyogo in Kobe, Japan.
5. And Humayun’s Tomb in New Delhi, India.
6. And this really big fountain in Geneva, Switzerland.
10. Same with Shanghai, China.
11. And the leaning tower of Pisa.
13. World Autism Awareness Day became a thing in 2007. It was designated by the United Nations. Autism now affects 1 in 88 children.
Parliament Palace in Bucharest, Romania.