1. Say what you will about Taylor Swift, but she’s actually the best.
3. But girlfriend has sold more than 22 million albums, so obviously she has some fans too.
4. The thing is, her haters are really loud.
5. They get annoyed with her for dating so many guys and writing songs about them.
6. While forgetting that dating guys is a perfectly normal thing for a young heterosexual girl her age to do.
7. And that people write songs about relationships and breakups all the time.
8. Sorry, but Taylor’s famous and she meets famous people and they date sometimes. Deal with it.
9. (And the joke about her writing a song called “Maybe I’m the Problem” isn’t original. Please stop.)
Maybe, Taylor Swift should write a song called “Maybe I’m The Problem”— sara
yes taylor swift should make a song called “Maybe I’m The Problem”— krystal styles
Taylor Swift’s next song should be titled “Maybe I’m The Problem”— Francisco Barrios
Taylor Swift should make a song called, “Maybe I’m the problem.”— â€ ÐºÎ±ÑƒÑ”â„“Î± â€
I think its time for Taylor Swift to make a song called ” Maybe I’m the problem “— â˜†â˜… Mr(s). Allstar â˜…â˜†
14. Her haters also get upset at her for acting surprised whenever she wins an award.
15. Which is all the time because she’s constantly winning awards.
16. But being surprised and humble is less annoying than being cocky.
17. And she’s going to keep winning awards because she’s so good at what she does, so people are going to have to deal with it.
18. Of course, her haters disagree with all the awards. They like to say her music is “anti-feminist” or that it “slut shames.”
19. But that’s ridiculous.
20. Taylor Swift doesn’t have some political agenda to push.
21. She’s literally just singing about her life and her feelings.
22. And anyone who has ever had a crush or been in love or had their heart broken — literally everyone ever — can relate to at least one of her songs.
23. Her music just speaks to you.
24. So listen, she’s won 150 awards during her career (so far).
25. And all of her albums have spent a cumulative 23 weeks at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 album chart (so far).
26. And she’s had 14 different top 10 singles on the Billboard Hot 100 chart (so far).
27. Basically, Taylor’s the best.
28. So haters, back off.
29. And let her be.
30. The end.
- Five people were arrested as protesters gathered in Chicago after the release of a dash-cam video of the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Laquan McDonald. ›
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- Pope Francis has arrived in Kenya. It's his first visit to Africa as pontiff. ›