1. WMUR, a New Hampshire television news station, posted a photo of Federal fugitive Nicholas Emond on Facebook Wednesday. He was said to be considered armed and dangerous.
2. The post received more than 250 comments, including several by someone named Sin Demon.
3. Sin is known as Nick Emond.
4. He thanked everyone standing up for him and said he wasn’t the dangerous criminal the government and media made him out to be.
7. He said he believes one of the country’s biggest problems is people being “so easily swayed by the media.”
8. According to WMUR, Sin Demon was identified as Emond, and following his comments on Facebook he was arrested in Maine.
Check out more articles on BuzzFeed.com!