1. Britney Spears was asked what her favorite book was during a Twitter Q&A Tuesday.
@britneyspears what is your favorite book? #AskBritneyJean
2. She said she likes anything by Max Lucado.
.@yanaemilyhoran Anything by Max Lucado #AskBritneyJean
3. Max Lucado is a minister at the Oak Hills Church in San Antonio, Texas. He’s written 30 books.
8. and You’ll Get Through This: Hope And Help For Your Turbulent Times.
9. People always say if Britney can make it through 2007, you can make it through your toughest times, but they never say how.
10. This is how.
- Two University of Cincinnati officers who were on the scene shortly after Samuel Dubose was fatally shot have been placed on leave. The officer accused of killing Dubose has been released from jail after posting bond.
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade on Thursday.
- The new Apple TV will debut in September, along with its own App Store, sources tell BuzzFeed News.