2. But not Arizonans. They don’t mess with that garbage.
7. Neither of those things are issues in the Grand Canyon State.
9. If it observed Daylight Savings Time, the sun would be out until 9 p.m. and it would be really warm still.
10. So good job, Arizona for doing your own thing. Enjoy sleeping in while every wakes up an hour early this week.
11. For everyone else, Daylight Savings Time begins at 2 a.m. on Sunday. Don’t forget to set your clocks ahead.
- The battle to replace Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, who died Saturday, is expected to elevate the role of the court in an unprecedented way.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina 🇺🇸
- And "Deadpool" made $135 million this weekend, the best U.S. debut for an R-rated film. That's a lotta chimichangas 💵