2. First things first. Check MySpace. You got a new friend request!
4. Maybe you’ll wear a Polo with a popped collar today.
6. And you need to get your money’s worth out of these $150 pre-ripped jeans.
8. Pop your favorite mix into the CD player and let’s get to school!
10. The warning bell rings. Better get to math. Steer clear of the goths on your way.
11. You’re bored in class so you play games on your calculator. Sure wish your phone had cool games on it too.
12. In English, you learn that poems don’t necessarily have to rhyme, which is interesting.
13. Your teacher also wants you to read more. But if it isn’t Harry Potter, you don’t care.
14. Your science teacher who tried to be cool does a biology version of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?
15. You win and get a Live Strong bracelet as a prize.
16. After that is lunch. You and your friends make Mean Girl jokes the whole time.
18. The rest of the school day flies by and before you know it, you’re at home in front of the TV watching TRL.
Paul Hawthorne / Getty
19. When that’s over, you watch Strong Bad and go to chat rooms. A/S/L?
23. Then you remember there’s a dance tonight! And they play “Yeah!” That’s totally your jam.
24. When it’s time to slow things down, you dance with your crush as Enrique Iglesias’ “Hero” plays.
25. One of the teacher chaperones tells you you’re dancing too close.
26. Whatever. The dance is almost over. You take some great pics…
Here Are The Top Stories
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Former Virginia Sen. Jim Webb, a Democrat with a military background, is running for president.
- Tidal is now the only place you can stream Prince's music. He's pulled his work from other services, like Spotify.