1. You’re awoken suddenly by the playful ringtone from your RAZR phone.
2. First things first. Check MySpace. You got a new friend request!
3. Better get ready. Spiking your hair takes time.
4. Maybe you’ll wear a Polo with a popped collar today.
5. Or maybe you’ll wear Abercrombie instead.
6. And you need to get your money’s worth out of these $150 pre-ripped jeans.
8. Pop your favorite mix into the CD player and let’s get to school!
9. You get to school and say hi to all your friends.
10. The warning bell rings. Better get to math. Steer clear of the goths on your way.
11. You’re bored in class so you play games on your calculator. Sure wish your phone had cool games on it too.
12. In English, you learn that poems don’t necessarily have to rhyme, which is interesting.
13. Your teacher also wants you to read more. But if it isn’t Harry Potter, you don’t care.
14. Your science teacher who tried to be cool does a biology version of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?
15. You win and get a Live Strong bracelet as a prize.
16. After that is lunch. You and your friends make Mean Girl jokes the whole time.
17. You wash down lunch with a refreshing bottle of Fruitopia.
18. The rest of the school day flies by and before you know it, you’re at home in front of the TV watching TRL.
19. When that’s over, you watch Strong Bad and go to chat rooms. A/S/L?
20. You IM your friends and decide to go to the mall.
22. The smell of cologne in Abercrombie is making you nauseous.
23. Then you remember there’s a dance tonight! And they play “Yeah!” That’s totally your jam.
24. When it’s time to slow things down, you dance with your crush as Enrique Iglesias’ “Hero” plays.
25. One of the teacher chaperones tells you you’re dancing too close.
26. Whatever. The dance is almost over. You take some great pics…
27. …that you’ll post on your wall. Literally.
- At least three people – including a police officer – died in a shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. The suspect is in police custody. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›