1. The Victorious Fatherland Liberation War Museum in Pyongyang, North Korea, reopened this weekend after being closed for renovation.
3. North Korean leader Kim Jong-un was there to celebrate the glorious occasion.
4. And, boy, did he have a great time.
5. The museum’s also kind of like the North Korean version of Madame Tussauds.
9. And look at lots of other stuff too.
10. There really is no shortage of things you could look at.
11. And it’s a great time for everybody.
12. The end.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- The four members of British indie band Viola Beach and their manager are believed to have died in a car crash in Sweden.
- And U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina last night 🇺🇸