1. Howard, a 34-year-old Australian Chinese who said he doesn’t want to reveal his last name, is a Kim Jong-un impersonator.
2. Howard was transformed into the North Korean leader this week at a Hong Kong salon.
3. Then he walked around the Tsim Sha Tsui shopping district.
4. And took photos with everyone.
7. Howard said his friends have teased him about looking like Kim Jong-un, so last April Fool’s Day, he cut his hair and set up a Facebook page.
8. “We joked back and forth, ‘Maybe I should get dressed up and do some gigs with it.’ After all, I’m a musician, so it’s about the performance,” he told Reuters.
9. Howard, a drummer and producer, said he didn’t want to reveal his last name because he wanted to keep his music and impersonation careers separate.
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›