1. Some people think the White House is trying to scrub this photo from the Internet.
2. But it’s not actually true.
3. Because it was actually taken by the White House in August 2012 and posted to the official White House Flickr page in February.
4. Now you know!
- Thousands of rallies for climate change action were held around the world ahead of the United Nations climate talks in Paris.›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Adele's "25" has sold a record 3.38 million copies in the U.S. in its first full week, Nielsen Music reported 🎤🏆 ›