1. We’re out of Iraq.
Mario Tama / Getty Images
3. Abercrombie has lost a third of its market value.
10. TV executives turned down a Paris Hilton show.
11. Your haven’t checked email@example.com in years. Your email address is now your name.
13. The Lakers haven’t gotten past the conference semifinals in two years.
Jeff Gross / Getty Images
15. Kelly Clarkson is releasing a greatest hits album.
Kevin Winter / Getty Images
16. Making fun of something by calling it “gay” isn’t cool anymore.
17. Aaron Carter is inspiring the next generation of teen pop stars.
In The News Today
- Budapest's main train station has opened its doors after a two-day stand-off, during which hundreds of people without a valid European Union visa weren't allowed on trains. ›
- Guatemalan President Otto Pérez Molina has resigned amid a lengthy corruption scandal that has brought his government to the brink. ›
- China's President Xi Jinping has said army personnel will be reduced by 300,000, the biggest cut to the military in almost two decades. ›