1. We’re out of Iraq.
Mario Tama / Getty Images
3. Abercrombie has lost a third of its market value.
10. TV executives turned down a Paris Hilton show.
11. Your haven’t checked firstname.lastname@example.org in years. Your email address is now your name.
13. The Lakers haven’t gotten past the conference semifinals in two years.
Jeff Gross / Getty Images
15. Kelly Clarkson is releasing a greatest hits album.
Kevin Winter / Getty Images
16. Making fun of something by calling it “gay” isn’t cool anymore.
17. Aaron Carter is inspiring the next generation of teen pop stars.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Thirty-one people are dead after two passenger trains derailed within minutes of each other on a flooded bridge in central India.
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.
- Record-breaking freediver, Natalia Molchanova, is feared dead. She disappeared while diving off the coast of Spain on Sunday.